Ready for a boost?
- Memo D3 is a food supplement formulated to support the ability to learn and support memory, even in situations of greater mental and physical fatigue;
- Its extracts provide nourishment for the brain cells, contribute to normal cognitive functions and help concentration;
- Memo D3 supports cognitive functions and helps maintain concentration;
- It has an anti-inflammatory and nourishing action for brain cells;
- Provides a valid support to mood in times of mental fatigue and states of anxiety.
- Dry extract of Ginkgo biloba (Ginkgo biloba L., leaves) titrated at 24% in glycoside flavones - 100 mg per tablet;
- Bulking agent: micro-crystalline cellulose;
- Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose;
- Anhydrous L-a-glycerophosphocholine - 50 mg per tablet;
- Inositol - 50 mg per tablet;
- Zinc pidolate - 10 mg per tablet;
- Anti-caking agents: vegetable magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide;
- Manganese gluconate;
- Colorant: titanium dioxide.
- L-glutamine - 50 mg per tablet;
- Vitamin D3 (colecalciferol; sucrose, cornflour, gum arabic, medium-chain triglycerides, tri-calcium phosphate, DL-alpha-tocopherol) - 5 mcg per tablet;
- Folic acid - 200 mcg per tablet.
- The package contains 30 tablets;
- We recommend taking one tablet a day.
- Store in a cool dry place;
- The expiry date applies to the product when it is correctly stored with the packaging intact;
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose;
- Keep out of the reach of children under 3 years of age;
- Food supplements are not intended to replace a balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
YOUR SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
BioMarkers Team fully guarantees the functionality and reliability of the test.
Discover the level of your health
Learn about your inflammatory foods with BioMarkers' unique Tests
What about your biological age?
- See your average length of leukocyte telomeres;
- Discover the relationship between telomere length, lifestyle and speed of ageing;
- Get analysis and medical interpretation of laboratory results;
- Receive personalized advice to intervene effectively on telomere length;
- Scientifically validated and based on the latest findings.