Ready for a boost?
- Inositox is a supplement intended to assist the detoxifying actions of the body;
- Rebalance the normal functions of organs with high mitochondrial density (such as liver, brain, muscles etc.);
- This supplement acts directly on the mitochondria, thus influencing the most important balances of the organism;
- Inositox acts as a detoxifier and protects against oxidative stress;
- Improves the body's sensitivity to insulin. Provides a natural antidepressant action.
- Inositol - 1000 mg per tablet;
- Bulking agent: micro-crystalline cellulose;
- Coating agents: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose;
- Polyethylene glycol 6000;
- Zinc pidolate;
- Anti-caking agents: silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate;
- Manganese gluconate;
- Colorant: titanium dioxide.
- The package contains 30 tablets;
- We recommend taking one tablet a day, before main meals.
- Store in a cool dry place;
- The expiry date applies to the product when it is correctly stored with the packaging intact;
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose;
- Keep out of the reach of children under 3 years of age;
- Food supplements are not intended to replace a balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
YOUR SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
BioMarkers Team fully guarantees the functionality and reliability of the test.
Discover the level of your health
Learn about your inflammatory foods with BioMarkers' unique Tests
What about your biological age?
- See your average length of leukocyte telomeres;
- Discover the relationship between telomere length, lifestyle and speed of ageing;
- Get analysis and medical interpretation of laboratory results;
- Receive personalized advice to intervene effectively on telomere length;
- Scientifically validated and based on the latest findings.