Ready for a boost?
- Enzitox is a food supplement based on a mixture of different enzymes developed to promote digestive function and reduce intestinal fermentation;
- The balanced mixture of enzymes facilitates the complete digestive processing of fats, starches and proteins;
- It contributes to the metabolism of macronutrients taken with the diet and in addition helps the digestion of lactose, for those with lactase enzymatic insufficiency;
- Betamune broccoli extracts such as sulforaphane contribute to the functionality of the immune system;
- Alpha-galactosidase promotes digestion by counteracting fermentation processes and gas production;
- Fermented Maltodextrin Enzymes;
- The package contains 60 vegetable capsules;
- We recommend taking one to three capsules a day, washed down with plenty of water, immediately before main meals.
- Store in a cool dry place;
- The expiry date applies to the product when it is correctly stored with the packaging intact;
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose;
- Keep out of the reach of children under 3 years of age;
- Food supplements are not intended to replace a balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
YOUR SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
BioMarkers Team fully guarantees the functionality and reliability of the test.
Discover the level of your health
Learn about your inflammatory foods with BioMarkers' unique Tests
What about your biological age?
- See your average length of leukocyte telomeres;
- Discover the relationship between telomere length, lifestyle and speed of ageing;
- Get analysis and medical interpretation of laboratory results;
- Receive personalized advice to intervene effectively on telomere length;
- Scientifically validated and based on the latest findings.