- Detect the food or food groups that you’ve been eating repetitively and excessively;
- Understand individual excesses or improper eating habits;
- Do not eliminate food, rotate its consumption;
- Rebalance your diet through healthy and new varied habits;
- Suitable for vegans, vegetarians, lactose intolerants and celiacs.
- Quick, practical and painless;
- Easily done at home;
- Privacy and GDPR friendly;
- The kit provides all the needed materials to collect a capillary blood sample from a puncture or your fingertip;
- Easy shipment to the laboratory for its analysis;
- Results delivered in 8 (average delivery time) - 20 days.
- A basic medical report signed by a specialized M.D.;
- Personal Food Profile based on food-specific IgG values;
- The report can be consulted in a straightforward way thanks to your personal MyBMT platform;
- Get free nutritional and scientific support during the process;
- List of foods to integrate into the rotation diet.
- Developed by a multi-year experienced laboratory with more than 150k tests sold;
- Company composed by staff with proven clinical experience, directed by Attilio F. Speciani M.D., clinical immunologist and allergy specialist with more than 30 years of practice;
- Scientifically validated and based on the latest immunological findings;
- Samples analyzed in a specialized laboratory;
- Reproducible and validated results.
WHAT'S YOUR PERSONAL FOOD PROFILE?
The Personal Food Profile (PFP) is a scientific exam that reflects your individual immunological relationship with food and identifies possible improper eating habits.
It measures the levels of specific-food Immunoglobulins G, signs of food contact, that are considered indicators of an abundant or repetitive consumption of some food of Food Groups, clustered under scientific immunological similarities.
The medical report simply describes the Food Groups, explaining the rotation diet, that will help you change your dietary habits.
YOUR SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
BioMarkers Team fully guarantees the functionality and reliability of the test.