Ready for a boost?
- Betamune is a dietary supplement formulated to assist and support the functions of the immune system;
- The selected elements present in the formulation contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative stress;
- It activates the body's ability to counter environmental pollutants;
- Betamune broccoli extracts such as sulforaphane contribute to the functionality of the immune system;
- The active components of Betamune stimulate the protection of the organism, precisely in the lungs;
- Provides protection in situations of oxidative stress and high environmental pollution.
- Broccoli powder (Brassica oleracea L. var. italica leaf, supported on maltodextrin - 300 mg per tablet;
- Beta-glucan - 80 mg per tablet;
- Inositol - 50 mg per tablet;
- Zinc pidolate - 5 mg per tablet;
- Manganese gluconate - 1 mg per tablet;
- Bulking agent: micro-crystalline cellulose;
- Coating agents: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, talc, polyethylene glycol 6000, shellac;
- Anticaking agents: silicon dioxide, vegetable magnesium stearate;
- Colorant: E171.
- The package contains 20 tablets;
- We recommend taking one to two tablets a day.
- Store in a cool dry place;
- The expiry date applies to the product when it is correctly stored with the packaging intact;
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose;
- Keep out of the reach of children under 3 years of age;
- Food supplements are not intended to replace a balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
YOUR SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
BioMarkers Team fully guarantees the functionality and reliability of the test.
Discover the level of your health
Learn about your inflammatory foods with BioMarkers' unique Tests
What about your biological age?
- See your average length of leukocyte telomeres;
- Discover the relationship between telomere length, lifestyle and speed of ageing;
- Get analysis and medical interpretation of laboratory results;
- Receive personalized advice to intervene effectively on telomere length;
- Scientifically validated and based on the latest findings.